How do I reset my protection key?
Please use SESLicenseManager to reset your protection key.
- To open SES License Manager, click Start, point to All Programs, point to SES Software, point to System, and then click SESLicenseManager.
- On the File menu, click Activate License, or click the Renew button on the toolbar. The SES Protection Key Activation wizard appears.
- Choose one of the following:
- If you are under support, click I want to download a license file from my support account, and type your username and password.
- If you have a web link provided by SES, click I want to download a license file via the following link, and type the web link.
- If you have a license that is already stored on your computer, click I have already received a license file, and type the license file name or click Browse... to locate the license file.
- Click Next, and follow the instructions in the wizard.
The program will display the new expiration date; the key is now reset and all functions of the software are now enabled.
- Please close all SES software programs prior to updating your hardware key.
- SES License Manager uses the http port 80 to download the license file - so please ensure that the port is open or that SESLicenseManager is allowed through the firewall.
- The SESLicenseManager utility requires a license file to renew the protection key. SES will provide you with this permanent license file (by email). Please contact SES if the protection key expires before receiving your permanent license.
No Related Articles Available.
No Attachments Available.
No Related Links Available.
No user comments available for this article.