How I can model a concentrated circuit parameter on a conductor in the HIFREQ module?
To attach a lumped impedance (or concentrated circuit parameter) to a conductor, you must first define a "conductor type" that carries the impedance, then assign this "conductor type" to the conductor.
To define the conductor type:
- Go to the System screen in Input Toolbox for HIFREQ.
- Click on Characteristics.
- In the Characteristics screen, locate the next blank row in the "Conductor Types" table and note the value of the "Type No" for that row (this is the value that will be assigned to the conductor later on). Next, fill the row with appropriate data. When defining a lumped impedance, the important fields are:
- Relative Resistivity: 1.0 (with respect to annealed copper
- Relative Permittivity: 1.0
- Load Resistance, Load Inductance, Load Capacitance : Values of a resistance, inductance and capacitance to be added in series to the conductor.
No Related Articles Available.
No Attachments Available.
No Related Links Available.
No user comments available for this article.