Q107 : How do I know when my key expires?
How do I know when my key expires?
There are two methods of knowing if the key has expired:
- The most obvious is when CDEGS is started:
- When the main screen of the program loads, the key is checked for expiration.
- If the key is expired then a message screen is displayed reminding you that the key must be reset.
- The "About Box" in CDEGS.
- Start the CDEGS program.
- Select the Help | About CDEGS menu item: the program's About Box will be shown.
- Along the bottom of this screen is a box labelled Key Expiration Date: The expiration date is the date shown in this box.
No Related Articles Available.
No Attachments Available.
No Related Links Available.
No user comments available for this article.