How do I know which engineering modules I have on the CDEGS key?
- Launch the main CDEGS program
- Click on the Help | About CDEGS menu item: you will be presented with an "About CDEGS" screen.
- Along the right side of this screen is a box labelled Active Modules.
- The active modules are the ones that are checked in this box.
Another approach is to simply try and launch the modules; if the program displays some sort of error message then you know that they are not available.
In AutoGrid Pro:
- Click on the "Help | About AutoGrid Pro" menu item.
- In the resulting dialog, two check-boxes indicate whether the Soil Resistivity Measurement Analysis module and the Fault Current Distribution Calculation modules are enabled or not.
No Related Articles Available.
No Attachments Available.
No Related Links Available.
No user comments available for this article.