Electrical System Solution by EasyPower®
SES is partnering with EasyPower®, a leader in electrical power system modelling solutions that offers flexible, intuitive and powerful software packages and training for electrical power system design and analysis.
EasyPower® Product Suites
The EasyPower product suite delivers a full lineup of powerful Windows®-based electrical software tools for intelligently designing, analyzing, and monitoring electrical power systems. With the fastest processing speeds on the market, EasyPower delivers instantaneous, accurate results to help you make more intelligent decisions.
In just a few mouse clicks, you can create your entire electrical document set:
Watch this overview video to learn more. (Best viewed in full screen at 720p HD)
- Create and access multiple drawings right from the one-line
- Export to any CAD program from EasyPower
- Print or plot directly from EasyPower
Configure EasyPower for the specific tasks you perform most, then add features as needed. It’s completely customizable and scalable. Simply choose one of our most popular suites, or build your own.
Popular Starter Suites – Add Features at Any Time
EasyPower offers these popular electrical software suites to get you started:
Suite #1: Protective Device Coordination – One touch automation for detailed short-circuit analysis and protective device coordination to enhance design and power system studies.
Suite #2: Arc Flash Hazard – Everything you need to create and implement a comprehensive and fully compliant arc flash safety program.
Suite #3: Automated Design – Perfect for design and consulting engineers; features one-touch automation that completely revolutionizes the entire design process.
No matter which configuration of EasyPower power system software you choose, the productivity-accelerating features below are included at no additional charge.
- Integrated One-line
- MCC & Panel Schedules
Optional Features – Build Your Own Package
If one of the pre-configured electrical software suites doesn’t meet your specific needs, build your own by selecting from a full menu of powerful options:
- SmartDesign™ – Automatically size feeders, breakers, switchgear, fuses, busway, MCCs, panels—and more—all per NEC requirements.
- SmartPDC™– Completely simplify protective device coordination with one-touch automation.
- ArcFlash™ – Confidently meet OSHA and NFPA 70E regulations and safety program requirements.
- ANSI ShortCircuit™ – Instantly verify protective-device and equipment ratings for ANSI, NEC and NFPA 70E compliance.
- IEC ShortCircuit™ – Instantly verify protective-device and equipment ratings for IEC 60909 standards and more—includes Impact Motor Starting.
- PowerFlow™ – Intelligently optimize voltage, current, and load flows to minimize system downtime.
- PowerProtector™ – Accurately ensure safety and reliability with comprehensive protective device coordination.
- Dynamic Stability – Accurately simulate dynamic interaction between machines, networks, and protective device actions.
- Transient Motor Starting – Precisely calculate starting times, speed, torque, system voltage drops, relay interactions, and more.
- Spectrum™ – Effortlessly identify and mitigate harmonic and power-quality problems.
It is completely customizable and scalable. Simply choose one of the most popular configurations, or build your own. Some modules can be used stand-alone, while others require that they are paired with one or more additional modules. Contact the sales professionals at EasyPower for more information.
You can contact EasyPower:
EasyPower Product Brochures